Thursday, August 13, 2009

Growing a Home Based Business

Hi Everyone,

How are you today?

Here is the link to recording of an interview I did a few weeks ago on growing a home based business. I had a great time, it was really fun!!

http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/WJnJXsKL.

I have been interviewed quite a few times now on television and on radio. Initially I would be really nervous.

What I have realised though, that once you are speaking about something you truly feel passionate and connected to, the words just flow!!

Listen to the show let me know your thoughts.

What are you truly passionate about and is what you do for a living building on your passion?

If not, why not?

When we tap into our passion we stop 'working' and start having lots of fun!!;

Bye for now


Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment