Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Who do you want to become?

Hi Everyone,

How are you?

A friend sent me this quote, which I love. So I wanted to share it with you.

'If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you to become that'. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe



Up until I started my own business, I knew what I wanted to become...... House Captain at school, an accountant, a consultant, a coach and with these visions I knew what I wanted to become and in taking action and seizing opportunities, these became reality.

But when I started my own company, all I thought about was, I wanted to own my own business. I did not think about being an entrepreneur!!

I am glad to say that I am now focusing on being an amazing entrepreneur, that provides outstanding quality and service to all the people I meet.

But that is only one part of me - that is the external!! The person I am becoming inside, includes being courageous, loving, friendly, accepting, risk taking, joyous, silly, fun, funny and grateful.

Who do you want to become, both inside and out?

Bye for now

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment