Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's all coming along nicely

Hi Everyone,

I meant the book development, not the Christmas preparation!!

How is your Christmas shaping up? I can't believe that it will be Christmas Day on Friday?!! We have the tree up and decorated...hurray, but we have not bought a single gift yet!! That's tomorrow's action and focus!!

With regards to the book, things are working well. The copy for the back of the book and the about Author (yes, that's me, the Author!:)) page was completed today.

Today I signed off on the font, layout and graphics to be used in the book with the book designer.

I have narrowed the cover down to two final choices, I will decide by tomorrow, if you want to take part, let me know, give me your email address and I will send you the cover choices.

The layout cover etc will be completed by Christmas eve and the final final editing before publishing completed by 29th December!!

Have you ever dreamt about writing a book? If yes, what do you need to let go of, to move you closer to your dream?

Bye for now

Live YOUR Passion

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment