Sunday, April 4, 2010

Coaching Testimonial

Hi Everyone,

I received this testimonial from a wonderful person that I coached this weekend.

'Georgina Terry has found her calling in life, and she uses her natural abilities as a Business and Career Coach to challenge you to be and do better. She asks you those tough questions you find it difficult to ask yourself, - creates clarity- and then places you on your road to Success!

After just one conversation with Georgina, I left with tons of ideas for my career development. But ---I didn’t leave with just any ideas, but practical ideas and steps that I could use right NOW to fast track me towards my goals.

If you are serious about developing your business or boosting your career then I will recommend Georgina Terry (BPD Associates Limited), with her (their) interactive coaching style, and action oriented techniques, you will get results! Don’t wait! Do what is necessary now, so that you have what you want in the future. Receiving career or business development coaching is part of the puzzle to unbelievable success, so stake your claim now!

Georgina, from the bottom of my heart, I sincerely thank you for taking the time out to sprinkle your words of wisdom unto to me, because of your coaching I feel much more confident and sure of my abilities. Thanks for stretching me and taking me to that next level. I look forward to doing business with you!'

Yours In Live Long Success,
Leandra Harewood

No comments:

Post a Comment