Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What resources do you have, that can help to move you forward?

Hi Everyone,

I just read this and loved it!!

Quote of the day: 'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.'

To keep moving in your amazing race, you need to be resourceful!

I decided today, to re look at my marketing strategy, I buy books all the time. More than I can read at the moment!! Anyway, I decided to pull a few books off the shelves to see what other ideas I could incorporate.

My book The Amazing Race to Entrepreneurial Freedom has great ideas too - plug plug!!:)

I really believe that no one has all the answers, therefore I suggest that you use what is available to you, to move you forward and build your knowledge bank.

What can you use around you to put to good use to move you closer to your dream?

Bye for now!

Gina

1 comment:

  1. Love this post. I love using books too but I also love to use the help of resourceful friends who have specialized knowledge. They can help in so many different ways. That's for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete