Monday, January 26, 2009

At last....I did it!!!

Hi All,

I did it!!!

I have committed to starting up and keeping up with my blog. Gina's Passion, do you like the name?

I created a blog last year made two entries, but never published it!!! But not this time. I am full of energy, passion, joy and love. I have so much to share with you!!!

My life is transcending to another level. 2009 is already an amazing year for me and the world!!!
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited.

I created an approach for successfully achieving new years resolutions and to practise, what I preached, I completed the process my self.

It was am amazing exercise (even if I do say so myself!!!). It took me two hours to complete. I was in New York for New Year's Eve with my boyfriend Dereck and while he watched 'Saw' (I don't like horrors. I scream, jump and don't really enjoy them at all). Anyway I went into the bedroom and from 9.30 pm - 11.30 pm, I completed my newly created BEHAVIOURS process for my New Years Resolutions. I got some much clarity about what I wanted, but more than that, I got even greater insight into why, I wanted these changes and the value it would add to my life!!

I would like to share my BEHAVIOURS approach with you.

B old Statements to
E nhance my life
H abits stopped
A nd replaced with new ones
V isible progress leads to
I deal celebrations
O nce the resolutions are made, I need to
U nderstand the role of friends and family who will be
R eliable and supportive and who will help me to
S ucceed

Yes, I truly believe, that behaviours are the key to success!!!

Please note, that I am originally from London, hence I have used the UK spelling!!! - Just in case you were wondering!! I now live in Trinidad, but more about that as we get to know each other better.

So over the next few days, I will share each of my new year's resolutions using my 'behaviours' process.

Hopefully with me sharing my journey with you, it will inspire you start your journey too.

So tomorrow I will share my first resolution for 2009!!

Are you excited?

See you tomorrow.

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment