Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Focused

Hi All,

How was your day? I am very tired today, as I slept late last night, but for good reason.

I created my company profile last night!! I had not intended to work on this last night, but I started toying with it and then after about 3 hours (I was so excited and engrossed in the work, that I did not realise the time!! )

Over the past year, I have writing statements of my purpose and vision of what I do and what I would like the business to focus on and last night it all came together!! It was an amazing feeling!! I rang my mum to share my joy with her.

Before I was trying to put all of my ideas into one business, therefore I now realise that's why my vision was not clear. I was trying to help people with different needs all in the same place!!!

I now realise that I have 4 related business ideas, but they are for totally different audiences!!!

Now that the ideas have been separately labelled, i can package them one at a time and make them available to the right people!!!

So this leads into the the first behavioural change for 2009. FOCUS!!!

Bold statement is to increase my business revenue by 100% which will
Enhance my life, by providing me with financial security (which is the first step to absolute financial independence), the
Habit stopped was 'loosing focus',
And the new habit is to 'focus on one business idea at a time, complete it and share it
Visible progress, booked work for every month
Incredible celebrations - having an early night to night!!!
On to the next one - that come's tomorrow!!
Understand the role of family and friends - shared my joy of my company profile with my mum, who is one of my major
Reliable
Sounding boards


So there you have it!!

I am so proud of myself, I honored my promise to you and myself and I have kept my blog current. OK I know it only been 2 days, but that is great progress!!!

See you tomorrow.

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment