Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Challenges are Opportunities in Disguise

Hi Everyone,

Have you missed me!!!

I have been hibernating for a while, working through the challenges that this recession has sent my way.

But I have now really come to realize (I say 'really' realize, because I thought I knew before, but didn't fully), that our challenges are really our opportunities in disguise!!

The impact of this current economic climate on me and my businesses is really rewarding!!

I have been rebranding myself, developing gifts for clients, creating new products and services, increasing my technology knowledge and reassessing my business priorities.

For one of my businesses, my business partner and I realised that we had strayed from our core service and this was hurting the overall business and draining our profits.

So we took the decision to let go of the lost making part of the business and concentrate on the core business and since then our business is back on course.

I can honestly say, it has been a refreshing, rewarding, rebirthing and humbling experience, that is allowing me to gain greater strength, clarity, passion and purpose.

What opportunities has this current economic climate brought to you?

Bye for now

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment