Friday, July 31, 2009

How does 2 +4 = 240?

Hi Everyone,

How are you?

So do you know the answer? The answer is -

When 2 friends are trying to film 4 minutes of video, that takes 4 hours(i.e. 240 minutes)!!! Sorry, it's the accountant in me, number love to show up from time to time.

Yes, that right!! I was filming a few videos clips for my new website. It was fun. We had to do so many takes, we just kept laughing. At I point, I even forgot what my name was.....My name is....?

I kept some of the outtakes and I will share them with you later on.

We really had fun with the process. I now have even more admiration for actors who have to do 2 hour films!!

Once the site is up, I will send you the link.

The important lesson for me was to enjoy the process. Even though it took a long time, we made the work fun, so it felt like play. So we enjoyed ourselves, we were not frustrated, we laughed etc.

So how will you make what you are doing today fun, so that it feels effortless and enjoyable?

Bye for now.

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment