Thursday, July 2, 2009

Catching the Train

Hi Everyone,

How are you?

I just wanted to share something with you.

I was in Philadelphia for a business meeting on Monday and when I was dropped off at the train station. I realised I was on the wrong platform.

I could see the train in the distance!! I was given instructions on how to get across by fellow travellers!!

I had a really heavy overnight bag, plus I only had 5 hours sleep in two days, so I was really knackered (tired).

I picked up my bag and started to run. As I ran down the platform, the train pulled in and I still had not crossed over. I found energy and strength from within and ran even faster.

Just I approached the stairs, the train conductor said to me, just little bit longer, you are almost there'

I got on the train breathless, but happy, I had made it!!

When I got on the train one of the passengers looked up and said...'You are really lucky, he waited for you, they don't usually do that'.

I said to her...'The world is changing for the better each and everyday'.

I thanked the train conductor when he came to collect payment for my ticket and I made sure, I thanked him again, when I got to my stop.

When I saw the train and decided I was going to do all I could to get it. I could have told myself, 'I won't make it or I'll wait for the next one or He won't wait for me etc' But I didn't I just got going!!

What areas in your life are you catching your 'train'?

What areas of your life are you letting the 'train' go, only to realise that you missed a great opportunity and no one knows when the next 'train' is coming?

What can you do to catch your 'train in life'? What do you need to believe to catch your 'train' to have the life you really deserve and desire?

Bye for now

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment