Saturday, February 20, 2010

Amazing Opportunities in 2010 - Sir Richard Branson

Hi Everyone,

I am leaving for a business trip to Ghana tomorrow. Several meetings have been arranged. I am also attending the 2010 Opportunities Conference http://www.modernghana.com/news2/261204/1/opportunities-2010-conference-the-big-conversation.html where Sir Richard Branson will be speaking! Sir Richard is one of my entrepreneurial role models!

It is the intention of our team going to Ghana, that we meet and talk to Sir Richard, in order to set up a further meeting with him to discuss some amazing business opportunities. So, I am really excited!

I met Sir Richard in 2006 and we had a quick chat. Meeting him was a great moment in my life, not just having the conversation with him, but it also was a real demonstration of what the power of the mind, passion, vision and unwavering belief can achieve!

The details of my journey to meeting and talking with Sir Richard is included in The Amazing Race to Entrepreneurial Freedom.

For those of you who have attended events where I have presented, you will know the story. For those of you who have not....get the book when it comes out! It is a great story!

Who are your role models? What do you admire about them? How are you using their journeys experiences to help you on yours?

Live YOUR Passion

Gina


No comments:

Post a Comment