Sunday, February 7, 2010

Are you Ready and Available?

Hi Everyone,

I hope you having or had an amazing weekend!

Today, I went to church for the christening of a dear friend's baby girl.
I must admit, I have not been to church in a while. I remember as a kid, I would not really pay attention to the sermon, but as an adult, when I do go to church, I make a point of really listening and there are some great messages!

Today the priest spoke about 'being ready and available' to do God's work. He said that once we open ourselves up and 'are ready and available' God's grace will help us on that journey. We will acquire what we need, when we need it.

I thought about this in the context of getting ready to start a business. Once you put aside our fear, tap into who you are, connect to your passion, you will be ready and available you we will equipped with what you need to succeed.

The priest when on to say, that when we are ready and available, all we need to say to get started is 'I am Here. The Lord sent me' I thought this was very powerful.

If you have a business idea, that you have been carrying around for a long time, what do you need to do, have in place to be READY and AVAILABLE and have the courage to say ' I AM HERE. THE LORD SENT ME?

I had written down at the beginning of this year during a seminar that I would write a book some day, but I did not really give it much thought. But it seems that I was READY and AVAILABLE, even before I knew I was. When I decided to write The Amazing Race to Entrepreneurial Freedom, it seemed like the most natural thing to do! It feel easy, I accepted the fact that I was ready and available, rather than questioning if I should or got!

Sooooooooooooooooo are you ready and available, if yes, what will you start? Don't fight the feeling, you know the time is now, for your AMAZING RACE TO ENTREPRENEURIAL FREEDOM!

Bye for Now

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment