Saturday, February 6, 2010

Book Cover Unveiled


Hi Everyone,

How are you?

Well my first book The Amazing Race to Entrepreneurial Freedom is ready. It has been sent for publishing!

This has been a wonderful experience. I was unable to run the marathon physically, but completing this book was a marathon and I enjoyed every mile!

I have great supports from family, friends, editors, book designer, clients, business associates mentors and coaches.

The book will be available in April. I can't wait!!

I wanted to share the cover with you.

I will be making a few chapters available to you shortly.

When you align passion, purpose, vision and actions your dreams become a reality! The completion of my first book is a true demonstration of this.

Live YOUR Passion

Gina

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome, my friend! Please keep me posted and let me know where and when I can buy the book. Thanks. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pinkie!
    I am currently working on the website and will circulate once everything ins in place!

    Live YOUR Passion

    Gina

    ReplyDelete