Thursday, March 19, 2009

Do you LOVE the life you Live?

Hi Everyone,

How are you?

You know what, I LOVE the life I live!!! One of the part's of my life that I love, is to help people to tap into their maximum potential to have the careers, businesses and lives they desire and deserve!!!

It gives me so much joy. I truly believe I was born for this role!! I believe that IT IS my life's purpose!!!!!

When I work with clients and they start to transform, it is a joy to witness!!!They look different, they glow, they speak differently, they laugh when they speak, their eyes shine, you can feel their confidence rising!!! And I feel so blessed, that they have allowed me to be with them on this journey.

Here are some of their comments on their experiences......

'Gina has been a beacon where light for me was not shining. With her, I have been able to pull to the surface ideas that were laying dormant and wanted to be released. She created an environment where I could focus my thoughts and prioritise my ideas. With her help I have achieved more than I could have on my own using pertinent questions that had me drawing deep on the reserves I never knew were there. I have been able to apply her methods to all areas of of my life and seen tangible results to prove this.

For example, I have been top producer for my company twice in the space of a year. My company has over 500 agents.
I would personally recommend Gina without hesitation as a coach. You will not regret the decision'. D Phillips

Gina coached me to ask myself questions I never did before and I was able to get a better understanding of me and what I wanted out of life, how to make it happen and how to stop seeking validation from external sources. I can only validate me!!

Since these life changing sessions, I finally left the dead end job after 12 years and I am currently in a job which I dictate the hours I work and how much work I do on a daily basis.
......Working with Gina has literally changed my life! Thank you!' M Ryan


'...............Georgina has helped me gain a better appreciation and understanding of my talents. She has led me to a key that opened so many doors such as improved relationships and professional growth. I am presently going after my dream of becoming an Implementation Consultant in the field of Education. Thank you, Georgina' K Phillips


As you can see, living the life you love, does not just happen to you, it was not LUCK, that helped my clients get to their next level!!!!

They created their own paths, seized opportunities, dung deep into themselves, took responsibility, opened themselves up to change, allowed themselves to dream, to feel fear, to have faith, they even CREATED their own opportunities, to have the lives they wanted!!!!

If you or someone you know, is interested in leaping to the next level in their career or business, so that they love the lives they live, email me at getstarted2day@gmail.com and I will send a gift certificate valued at TT$500 for a coaching session with me. This session will help to gain clarity on what you want from your career or business and steps on how to get there.

So, if you want to love the life you live...............GET STARTED TODAY and CREATE IT!!!!!

Bye for now

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment