Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Recession Or No Recession? That is NOT the question!!!

Hi Everyone,

At the end of last year, when planning my outcomes /resolutions for 2009, I decided that 2009 was going to be an amazing!!! Yes, you heard me, I DECIDED!! Not the markets, analysts, newspapers, etc. This was the essence of one of my bold statements.

I am a firm believer that you create the life you want!!! This is a hard pill to swallow for some people, especially if you think your life is a struggle, you are in a bad relationship, just been laid off etc. But it is true.

Our lives are shaped by the decisions we take (or don't take), i.e. our choices, our thoughts, feelings and beliefs. We cannot necessarily stop situations from happening, but we have the choice to decide on how we view the situation and how we choice to respond!!

The choices are ours, we always have a choice. It might not be an easy choice, but there is always a choice. Not choosing, is still a choice!!!

When talking with clients about this topic, some clients will say 'that's not true, we sometimes don't have a choice' So, I tell them about a film, I was once saw, which really cemented the idea for me, that we always have a choice!!

The film is called 'Kiss the Girls' In the movie Ashley Judd is kidnapped by a serial killer and rapist. During the film she escaped. The killer realizes and starts to chase her through the forest. She running, the music is getting louder, she breathing hard and then Ashley comes to the edge of a cliff!!! She stops, looking down at the water below and then back to where she ran from. At this point the killer walks into the clearing and looks at her and you think' Oh no, that's it!!! She will have to go back with him. There is nowhere left for her to go!!!!!'

But then, Ashley looks at him and then at the edge of the cliff and you've got it!!! 'She JUMPS!!!' She decided that she has a choice of how she will live or die!!! It is amazing to watch Ashley realize that she has a choice, and with that she is liberated!!!

I won't tell you how the film ends, if you have not seen it, you should go get it!!!! Don't worry, I have not spoilt it for you!!!

Therefore within this current economic climate, I have decided that I will prosper, my businesses will grow and expand and this will be my best year yet, for helping clients to reach their current potential, revenue, profits, my relationship with my family, Dereck and friends, investments etc.

I am seeing this time, as an opportunity to grow, stretch and be creative!!!

For those of you reading this, who knows someone who also wants to prosper in 2009 too, I have some coaching gift certificates worth US$100, that I can give to you for free. Yes, for free!!!

You can give these gift certificates to your husband, wife, family members, friends or colleagues, as a gift from you. The certificate will entitles them to 30 minute coaching session with me over the phone or skype, that will help them to structure their career or business for success in 2009!!

You can even keep the certificate for yourself!!!

Email me at getstarted2day@gmail.com, put 'gift certificates' in the subject and I will email the certificate back to you, to circulate to whomever you choose. Yes, it's that simple!!!

So the question is not about the recession, in 2009. It is.....................

Are you choosing to liberate yourself or choosing to be trapped?

You know, what I am doing!!!!

See you soon

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment