Monday, June 1, 2009

Challenges

Hi Everyone,

How are you?

Can you believe that it is the 1st of June already?

How is this year treating you?

It has been a very interesting year for me so far. I went into a slump for abit, 'why didn't I do this before? 'Why did I waste so much time etc etc.' As much as it was a painful period, I am glad I went through it. I am now refocused and using my time more effectively to meet my goals!!!

So, what is your number one challenge at the moment? What is keeping you up at night?

I would love to hear from you.

I have written my first two articles!!! That will be published shortly and once I know what is on your mind, I can write articles that can help you too.

Bye for now.

Gina

Also visit www.bpdassociates.com and let me know your thoughts on the site.

1 comment:

  1. Love!
    good writing - how are you coping with 40?
    I must say the last day of 39 was hard - I wanted to cry but can't really say why...
    now I feel good - I'm on the other side and the view is far reaching and beautiful
    love you Lxx

    ReplyDelete