Thursday, June 25, 2009

We Love you Michael!!!

Hi Everyone,

I am sure like you, I could not believe the news I heard today....Michael Jackson is dead!!

I felt and feel so sad.

I told someone the news and their respond was 'how sad. I wonder if he will die, like Elvis died'. On hearing this, at first I was a bit annoyed, as I thought this is about Michael, not Elvis.

But now, that I have had time to reflect, this was a great thing to say, that Michael will live on within us forever. He gave us so much. He is part of our childhood, part of our lives and memories across the globe. His songs bring back several memories from my past. I was blessed to have seen Michael in concert twice.

Events like this remind me to enjoy life, enjoy everyday and to do the best I can do everyday, as we do not know when it will be our time.

I hope that Michael, now has found the peace that he was searching for.

We love you Michael!!!

Bye for now.

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment