Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Eliminated!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

One of my resolutions for this year, is to eliminate 40lbs in weight!!!My bold statement.

My resolution is not loose!! when I loose weight, I always find it back again!! So this time it is being eliminated!!

My reason for eliminating this excess weight this year, is to bring physical self and mental self into positive alignment.

I have worked on improving my life over the past 3 -4 years and now it is the time for me to 'create my ideal body'. I have removed the mental baggage, so now it is time to eliminate the excess physical baggage!!

I stole this phrase 'create your ideal body' from a coach called Terri Levine, who has created a coaching program and book called 'Create Your Ideal Body' http://www.terrilevine.com/

The habit I had to to stop, was to STOP comfort and habit eating (habit eating i.e. eating while driving, eating while working, eating because I am watching TV etc)

And the new habit is to eat consciously and to drink water when I feel hungry first.

I have been working away from home for the last three weeks and I have run for an hour everyday except Sundays ,and the visible results from these new behaviours have been.......

8lbs and 6 inches eliminated in 3 weeks!!!

My routine will change after Friday, as I am leaving to go to London to celebrate my 40th birthday with my family and friends!!! My boyfriend Dereck arrives on Sunday!!! Then I will be back in Trinidad after that, so I need to work out (no pun intended), how I will keep my new habits in a changing environment!!! I will think it through and share them with. I would love to hear , if you have any ideas too.

How are your resolutions progressing? What are your visible signs of progress?

If you have not tried out my BEHAVIOURS approach for your resolutions, or any change you are making, then check out the formula in my first ever published posting - January 26th 2009.

See you tomorrow.

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment